Dramatic photos as Radstock fire crew rush to burning car

  Posted: 03.12.19 at 11:25 by Susie Watkins



A crew from Radstock attended multiple calls of a car on fire in Chilcompton Road last night.They were on the scene within minutes and used two high pressure hose reels on the blaze. But unfortunately the car was a total write off. The fire was reportedly started accidentally by an electrical fault. Luckily no one was hurt. Residents on social media praised the fire officers, who are all retained, with one resident saying: "Good work by the fire crews to get there so quickly."


Back To The Latest Midsomer Norton News


Share: